Consuming more guacamole could help improve your health! Discover the amazing benefits of guacamole.
Check out Dr. Berg Baja Gold Sea Salt here:
• 2 ripe avocados
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 Tbsp diced red onion
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
1. Cut the avocados in half and remove the pit. Scoop the flesh into a large bowl.
2. Mash the avocado with a fork or potato masher until it’s nearly smooth, with just a few small chunks remaining.
3. Stir in the lime juice, salt, cilantro, red onion, and garlic.
4. Gently fold in the diced tomato.
5. Taste and adjust the seasonings as needed, adding more salt or lime juice to taste.
6. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
0:00 Is guacamole healthy?
0:50 Health benefits of guacamole
8:52 Learn more about the health benefits of burgers!
Is guacamole good for you? Yes! Let’s talk about it.
While the chips that people usually consume with guacamole can lead to health issues, guacamole itself has a lot of health benefits. Just be sure to consume it with keto-friendly foods.
Guacamole ingredients and benefits:
• They contain monounsaturated fatty acid
• They support healthy insulin levels
• They support a healthy heart
• They help keep you satisfied so you can fast longer
• They are rich in phytonutrients
• They contain glutathione
• They contain carotenoids
• They help lower inflammation
2. Limes or lemons
• They are a good source of vitamin C
• They contain citric acid
• They may help prevent kidney stones
• They help support a healthy liver
• They help support weight loss
3. Sea salt
• It’s rich in minerals and trace minerals
• It’s good for people on the keto diet
• They contain lycopene
• They support the heart
• They have anti-inflammatory properties
• They help protect the skin from ultraviolet radiation
• They have anticancer properties
• They support healthy bones
• They contain quercetin
• They may help people who have allergies
• They support healthy blood pressure
• They may help with gout
• They support a healthy immune system
• They may help decrease the risk of certain types of cancer
• They are a good source of vitamin C
• They support detoxification
• It supports detoxification
• It contains allicin
• It’s antimicrobial
• It supports a healthy heart
• It supports healthy blood pressure
• It may have anticancer benefits
• It supports healthy gut microbes
• It’s a potent anti-inflammatory
• It helps protect the liver against heavy metals
• It has anticonvulsive properties
Dr. Eric Berg DC Bio:
Dr. Berg, age 57, is a chiropractor who specializes in Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting. He is the author of the best-selling book The Healthy Keto Plan, and is the Director of Dr. Berg Nutritionals. He no longer practices, but focuses on health education through social media.
Follow Me On Social Media:
Send a Message to his team: https://m.me/DrEricBerg
Dr. Eric Berg received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Palmer College of Chiropractic in 1988. His use of “doctor” or “Dr.” in relation to himself solely refers to that degree. Dr. Berg is a licensed chiropractor in Virginia, California, and Louisiana, but he no longer practices chiropractic in any state and does not see patients so he can focus on educating people as a full time activity, yet he maintains an active license. This video is for general informational purposes only. It should not be used to self-diagnose and it is not a substitute for a medical exam, cure, treatment, diagnosis, and prescription or recommendation. It does not create a doctor-patient relationship between Dr. Berg and you. You should not make any change in your health regimen or diet before first consulting a physician and obtaining a medical exam, diagnosis, and recommendation. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
#keto #ketodiet #weightloss #ketolifestyle
Thanks for watching! I hope this helps increase your awareness of the benefits of guacamole. I’ll see you in the next video.