Dr. Zyrowski’s Information Packed Website: http://bit.ly/2mHgoaC
Being on the ketogenic diet can be a struggle due to the amount of troubleshooting that can be involved. In this video I highlight the biggest ketogenic diet mistakes I see people making. I highlight these keto diet mistakes in order to help you navigate the diet with more precision and avoid the notorious keto flu.
1. Way to many people consume too much fat while on the ketogenic diet. Too much fat will stop you from burning your own fat stores.
2. Drinking plenty of water is necessary in order to stay extra hydrated, flush toxins and shuttle electrolytes throughout the body. Be sure to drink plenty of water well on the ketogenic diet.
3. Stay away from stimulants like coffee and replenish your energy sources with B vitamins, health fats and some sea salt.
4. Don’t rush the process. It takes time to become fat adapted. Your liver, gallbladder and digestive track need time to adapt appropriately. Rushing ketosis can cause many unwanted symptoms. Slow and steady wins the race.
5. Don’t over-eat protein. It will break down into sugar in the body and throw you out of ketosis.
6. Eat high quality organic fruits and vegetables that are free of pesticides and herbicides. Your body is already going through a toxicity dump while in ketosis, don’t add to it.
[ I will cherish this day forever if you subscribe to my channel. ]
For a complete Ketogenic Food Guide go here:
For more keto diet tips go here:
Learn more about Dr. Nick Zyrowski here:
Don’t forget to subscribe ▻▻ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsHq…
I wanna hear from you!
Dr. Nick Zyrowski
48864 Romeo Plank Rd.
Macomb, MI 48044
#ketogenicdiet #ketosis #ketofoods